- Identify Domestic and Global Environments (countries) that are in opposing cultural clusters (as identified in International business: theory and practice) identify which cluster(s) your two countries fit.
- Identify the socio-cultural parts of each country as related to business for your company. You will need to examine these with the aid of Geert Hofstede (see required readings).
- Identify and discuss the various socio-cultural aspects of each country. Do they differ? How? What are the similarities?
- How would these factors affect your company’s business in your Domestic and Global Environments?
Instructions: (See Attachments also.)
- Research requirement: minimum 2 credible sources including at least one source from your readings.
- Minimum page requirement: 2-3 pages in APA format: (NOTE: Do not write in first person.)