You are a junior researcher in a small investment fund. Your boss asks you to write a quick overview of Tesla that will be used to decide whether to do more in-depth research as a potential investment.
Course Materials and Research
You will complete research on Tesla, keeping in mind the following guidelines:
- Your sources should be current and come from the library, news articles, videos, and other scholarly sources.
- Paraphrase the information you find, and be sure to cite your sources, using 7th ed. APA style for in-text citations and your references page.
- Draw from the course materials to support the ideas you present.
- Use the attached template with the headings separating elements.?Create a new paragraph for each bulleted item.?Write your paper in a narrative format, with indented paragraphs and no extra space between paragraphs. Do not use bullet points in your paper.
How to Set Up the Report
Use the report template provided below. The template is double-spaced, using Times New Roman 12-point font.?Your final product should be 3-5 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page. Write clearly and concisely.?Your title page should include the course number, your name, and the instructor’s name.
Components of the Report
- Introduction: Write an introductory paragraph.?The introductory paragraph is the first paragraph of the paper and will be used to describe to the reader the intent of the paper, including the main points covered.?It is important for the reader to understand the goals of the paper and what is being covered before reading the remainder of the paper. Consider writing the introduction last to ensure that it accurately reflects the main points of the paper.
- Tesla Business and Purpose: Explain why Tesla was founded, what it sells, and what purpose it serves in the economy in general.
- Tesla Stakeholders: Identify the categories of stakeholders that Tesla has and the role each plays in the company and its work.
- Shaping of Tesla Business Activities: Explain how the social environment has shaped Tesla’s business. Look at social trends and how they have influenced Tesla.
- Business, Government, and Society: Are there any government regulations that have influenced the company’s products? Give a specific example.
- Financing of Tesla: How did the company finance its founding and expansion to date?
- International Trade Issues: Has Tesla faced any international trade barriers such as tariffs or quotas that have potentially affected its business? What effects has this had on the company?
- Conclusion: Write a concluding paragraph. The conclusion summarizes the main topics discussed in the paper.
Review/Proofread Your Paper?
- Read over your paper to ensure all required elements are present and that your writing expresses what you found in your research clearly and grammatically.
- Submit your paper to the Assignment Folder for grading when it is ready.