Just write a 3 page essay (Crimes that increase as a result of the increase in drug trafficking)
I’ll upload to you the phase 4,5 and 6 to able to answer this assignment. Also phase 1 and 3.
There are THREE parts to this final phase that must be included.
1. Write a 3 page essay (this does not include the later two parts of the assignment) incorporating the information you have learned from phases 4, 5, and 6 to answer your original research question. The works cited page will not be included in the 3 page minimum required.
2. Identify three suggestions/corrections from phases 5 and 6. Explain how you have fixed this changes.
3. Give a grade for the portfolio plan that you created in phases 1 and 3. This will be on a scale from A-F. Explain why you have chosen this grade for yourself.
This should all be included in one document that is clearly organized and labeled for each of the needed sections.
Purpose: To revise previously submitted coursework by integrating new sources of information.
Directions: In this final portion of thePortfolio Project you will revise previously submitted coursework and write a final essay integrating the material from Phases 4, 5 and 6.
1. Review the feedback provided in Phases 5 and 6. Summarize the 3 most important corrections/suggestions provided along with an explanation of how you will address these as part of this last assignment.
2. Using the three essays you have written (Phases 4, 5,6), and incorporating the feedback you received, write a three-page essay answering the original research question you selected in Phase 4.
3. Your final task is to review the Portfolio Plan you created in Phases 1-3. Review your original plan for “solving” this semester long assignment and give your original your plan a grade (A-F, you can use minus and pluses) based on how well it served as an effective tool for assisting you in completing the Portfolio. Identify what parts of your plan were helpful and which parts fell short. Describe what you will do differently next time you are faced with a multi-step project.