- This final assignment is designed to help you conceptualize and articulate the basic characteristics of the proposed research plan. In previous weeks, you have learned how to logically structure or design a study meant to uncover data that produces a clear-cut answer (or answers) to the research question (or questions). You have also learned how to search the literature, identify your participant pool, and gather and analyze data. In this assignment, you will incorporate feedback you have received from your instructor on previous assignments and create a recorded presentation of approximately 15-slides. This presentation includes work you have previously done, which you will revise and convert to slides and narration. Further, the presentation will include a focus on an evaluation strategy for the newly established services to people who are homeless. By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following EPAs and practice behaviors:C4: Engage In Practice-informed Research and Research-informed Practice
- C4.GP.A Use practice experience and theory to inform scientific inquiry and research.
- C4.GP.B Apply critical thinking to engage in analysis of quantitative and qualitative research methods and research findings.
- C9.GP.A Select and use appropriate methods for evaluation of outcomes.
- C9.GP.C Critically analyze, monitor, and evaluate intervention and program processes and outcomes.
Include the following in your presentation. Use the titles below for the headings of each section. The number of slides indicated for each section are suggestions.
- Introduction (1 slide).
- Provide a brief overview of the presentation.
- Intervention Strategies (1 slide).
- Explain the intervention strategies that will be offered at the shelter.
- Synthesis of Literature (2 slides).
- Explain the process of refining a research problem into a measurable research question.
- Provide a synthesis of the best practices literature from the literature review. Be sure to summarize and evaluate the literature and explain the contributions each could make to the proposed study.
- Potential Participants (1 slide).
- Identify the potential research participants, including explanation for the choice.
- Methods (2 slides).
- Explain the methods you would use in your proposed study, including justification.
- Data Collection (2 slides).
- Explain the sources and methods of data collection.
- Data Analysis (2 slides).
- Explain how data will be analyzed.
- Limitations (1 slide).
- Describe any limitations that can be foreseen in the proposed study.
- Dissemination Plan (2 slides).
- Describe the primary audience and dissemination plan for the results.
- Conclusion (1 slide).
- Summarize the proposed study.
- Evaluate the potential for further study of the research problem.
Eliteprofessionalwriters.com is an international company that helps freelancers find the work they need while giving our clients the best choice of people to finish their projects. Our goal is simple – to match skilled writers with people who need the best on the market.
San Francisco, California. USA