You have been asked by your supervisor to develop a PowerPoint presentation for an upcoming training on the following topics:
- Project close out,
- International factors & cross cultural considerations in project management,
- Agile project management,
- Relevant Project Management Institute (PMI) certification programs.
Using 18-20 slides, create a PowerPoint presentation in which you discuss the following as it relates to successful project management:
- A summary of each topic as it relates to project management
- For only items 1, 2 and 3 above: Challenges (common pitfalls) and opportunities for growth and/or improvement.
- For only items 1, 2 and 3 above: Solutions for dealing with challenges common in project management.
- For only items 1, 2 and 3 above: Include one scenario applicable to each concept in which your coworkers will have to determine an appropriate response to handling the issue presented in the scenario and faced by a project management team.
- For only item 4 above: Summarize at least two key Project Management Institute (PMI) certification programs including what is required to attain each certification credential.
Title slide, and reference slide are not included in the slide count. Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include 75-100 words per slide.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing the PowerPoint presentation in the appropriate style.
In addition to the aforementioned items, add an audio and/or video narration of your presentation using PowerPoint’s media tools. Create an approximately 20 minute presentation. Then, post your completed PowerPoint file (with audio and/or video narration) onto YouTube. Refer to the “Youtube Help” videos located in the Topic 8 Topic Materials for instructions. Provide your YouTube presentation link as a part of your assignment submission.
Be sure to cite three to five relevant scholarly sources in support of your content. Use only sources found at the GCU Library or those provided in Topic Materials.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.