Income Statement Paper ( Prompt is below )
The milestone should:
- Construct the income statement projections for your portfolio project.
- Include the incomes less the expenses to be utilized for this procedure.
- You can follow the sample Income Statement Exhibit 11.1 on page 325 of our text. (attached)
- Show how you came up with the numbers in the income statement in an appendix.
- A 2 page written paper (excluding title and reference pages),
- Formatted according to theCSU Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a minimum of two (2) credible, academic references. The CSU Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these references.
- Be sure to discuss and reference concepts taken from the assigned textbook reading and relevant research.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Portfolio Project- PROMPT – DO NOT DO THIS PROJECT .
The portfolio project for this course is a scenario where you are an administrator in a healthcare setting of your choice. Choose a healthcare setting, such as an acute care hospital, healthcare clinic, long term care facility, urgent care facility, community outreach facility, home health agency, etc. Consider the following:
- The setting you chose is looking to add a service or procedure to expand services to patients. Your job as administrator is to pick one technology or service that relates to a procedure or service for patients, and write a 8-10 page paper describing the business plan to incorporate this service or procedure into the existing operations.
Examples for this project could be a piece of radiology imaging equipment, a piece of laboratory equipment, a triage room and equipment, a surgery device such as robotics, physical or occupational therapy equipment, a new activities table and supplies, immunization room, dementia unit, hospice community care, etc. You are to pick one service or procedure to add to the setting or business you chose. Reach out to your instructor to discuss other opportunities you may be interested in using other than these examples.
- Write a business plan and include the following:
- Project name,
- An executive summary,
- Project’s purpose including organizational need,
- Description of the services or procedures that you are proposing,
- 3-year financial income statement projection (Do not include any building or construction costs),
- Description of how this will be funded,
- Market size and competition,
- Marketing and sales section, and
- Summary or closing.