Module 02 – Global Health – Systems, Policy, and Economics
This course project requires you to write abouot africa’s health delivery system. Your paper will include the following information:
- Demographic information and vital health statistics about the country
- Current health status and brief history of the current healthcare system
- Cultural, religious, social, and political factors that affect the health system
- Challenges of the current healthcare system and issues being faced
- Future health projection based on resources needed to address the country’s healthcare issues
- Comparison of the selected country and the U.S. health system.
- Recommendations on how this country’s health system can be improved
You are required to identify relevant issues that affect the country you’ve selected in such areas as cost, aging of the population, quality of care, access to care, and inequality in the way the healthcare is delivered (e.g., the rich vs. the poor). You should include information on how the country is addressing these issues and challenges. This paper will give you an opportunity to compare the U.S. health system with your selected country and discuss how the international community can come together in addressing healthcare issues using best practices from all over the world.
Your final paper must 8 pages long. It should demonstrate a strong thesis statement supported by research from at least 5 different sources. Include both in text citations and a References page in APA format.