The Final Research Paper should address a topic that is connected to the content of this course (elements and requirements of a valid contract;This paper should focus on a legal issue or situation that relates to a business environment or activity with a focus on the legal impact technology has on this issue.Apply the legal concepts and ethical considerations discussed in this course to your chosen topic. At a minimum this paper should include:
- A detailed description of the topic.
- An analytical discussion of the legal issues that are involved. This would entail examining the issue from different viewpoints.
- A discussion of ethical considerations (Remember: What is legal may not be ethical).
- A discussion of the legal impact technology has on this issue.
- A well defined and logically stated argument to support your position. This would include any suggestion or ideas for improvement in this area of law.
- Four research sources, two of which must be from the Ashford Library.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.