I am looking for someone who will do my assignment without putting together the exact words from the internets, books or any sources. I am willing to pay this much becasue I want to have an assignment that is plagiarism free. Please explain everything in your own words. I want all the sources, link etc. to be in my paper so I can see where you get my answer from and I want to make sure that my paper will not from textbook at all. I am not in a hurry so please if I shake hand with you make sure you do what I ask for. Thank you so much!
Assignment 2: JPMorgan Chase
In the summer of 2012, JPMorgan Chase, the biggest U.S. bank, announced trading losses from investment decisions made by its Chief Investment Office (CIO) of $5.8 billion. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) was provided falsified first quarter reports that concealed this massive loss.
- Discuss how administrative agencies like the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) take action in order to be effective in preventing high-risk gambles in securities / banking, a foundation of the economy.
- Determine the elements of a valid contract, and discuss how consumers and banks each have a duty of good faith and fair dealing in the banking relationship.
- Compare and contrast the differences between intentional and negligent tort actions
- Discuss the tort action of “Interference with Contractual Relations and Participating in a Breach of Fiduciary duty” and, if the bank you’ve chosen were to behave as JP Morgan did, would you be able to prevail in such a tort action.
- With the advent of mobile banking, discuss how banks have protected the software that allows for online transaction to occur through automation.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Describe the legal environment of business, the sources of American law, and the basis of authority for government to regulate business.
- Describe the elements of a contract and explain the basic provisions of contract law relative to offer, acceptance, capacity, legality, fraud, third-party rights, performance, and breach of contract.
- Explain the components of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) relative to sales and lease contracts and the basic provisions of the UCC addressing sales / lease contracts, title, risk, insurable interests, and the performance and breach of contracts.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business law.
- Write clearly and concisely about business law using proper writing mechanics.