Resource: Valley of the Sun United Way website located at http://www.vsuw.org/
Access the Valley of the Sun United Way’s audited financial statements for the most current year.
· Navigate from the homepage by clicking on About Us and then Ethics & Accountability.
· Click on the link for Audited Financial Statements.
Review the following statements to prepare for the Learning Team assignment:
· Combined Statements of Financial Position
· Combined Statements of Activities
· Combined Statements of Functional Expenses
· Combined Statements of Cash Flows
Review the Week Two objectives and discuss additional insights and questions that may have arisen, if needed.
Resource: Valley of the Sun United Way Web site located at http://www.vsuw.org/
Complete the following using the two years of audited financial statements for the Valley of the Sun United Way:
· Where do you see major increases or decreases in line items?
· What internal or external factors might have caused those changes in the line items over the course of the year?
· What is your hypothesis for the changes? Consider both macro and micro possible causes.
· Acting as a financial analyst, what questions would you ask Valley of the Sun United Way’s CFO regarding the changes in the organization’s financial statements over the years? Why is it important that you ask financial questions of the organization?
· Use at least four financial ratios as performance measures of the organization. Refer to Ch. 5 of Financial Management for Human Service Administrators.
· Providea SWOT analysis to complete your financial analysis. Identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to the organization and justify your analysis. This is my portion of the assignment answer should be about 300 words
Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your responses to the questions.
Individually submit Learning Team Evaluation too.
Eliteprofessionalwriters.com is an international company that helps freelancers find the work they need while giving our clients the best choice of people to finish their projects. Our goal is simple – to match skilled writers with people who need the best on the market.
San Francisco, California. USA