Final Paper Outline
Read the Assignment Instructions for the Final Paper. Write a full sentence outline of your final paper (12 point font, Times New Roman font, double spaced). In your outline, create at least one section for each of the five concepts that you will use in your final paper. Be sure to include a bibliography with at least two of the sources that you will use for your final paper. Please make sure that the sources that you use are listed in the APA format.
Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials,
Imagine that you are proposing a new communication structure for an organization. Write a formal proposal in which you discuss at least five concepts that you feel are most important for successful communication within an organizational setting. Address why these concepts are necessary for successful communication and how best to implement them within an organization.
Examples of concepts that you may choose to use are: active listening, organizational culture, conflict resolution, key principles of human communication, leadership strategies, formal and informal communication, etc.
Your information for this paper should not be based on your own opinions; you must back up your information with research. The research may include readings from this course or from outside sources. In total, your paper must include at least five (5) sources with at least two (2) from ProQuest, which can be found in the Ashford Online Library. This is a formal paper and should include proper grammar, complete sentences, appropriate paragraphs, and correct citations/references in proper APA style. Along with explaining the communication concepts and including the research, you can also use your personal experiences to explain the research that you are presenting in your paper.
The paper must be eight to ten pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least five scholarly resources. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style