Assignment 3 due 3/4/14
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 1,000–2,000 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
You are attending a weekly meeting with your fellow project managers. These meetings take place as working lunch meetings. You are presenting information that you have uncovered from articles in professional journals. Specifically, you have attempted to determine the tools that would work best for you in developing your schedule and budget. Additionally, you are looking for simple methods for monitoring and controlling the schedule and budget. For this assignment, include the following information:
· Identify and discuss your findings from at least 4 separate articles concerning tools that are going to be used in developing your schedule and budget.
· Identify and discuss your findings from at least 2 separate articles concerning tools that are going to be used for the monitoring and controlling of the schedule and budget.
· Identify the specific tools that you are proposing to use for this project. Explain your reasoning
Assignment 4 due 3/9/14
5,000–10,000 words in total added to what is already there
Your fellow project managers provided you with their thoughts on your tool selection during your weekly working lunch meeting. You have considered them and have developed your schedule, budget, and methods for monitoring and controlling those areas. You must now complete the appropriate sections of the Project Management Plan.
Update your existing Project Management Plan to reflect on the following:
· The new reference sources
· The tool that will be used for developing the schedule
· The tool that will be used for developing the budget
· The method that will be used for monitoring the schedule and budget
· The schedule estimate and the budget estimate