The purpose of this discussion is to help you understand how to construct an ethical argument. Prepare and post a response to the following prompt:
- Identify the basic themes, topics, and concepts that make up the discipline of ethics. Explain the themes or ideas that unite the different ethical theories.
- Describe how you might apply one of the ethical theories or perspectives we have discussed in this class to one of the following social issues:
- Limiting smoking in public places, such as public buildings, restaurants, or city parks
- Municipal governments using public funds to build stadiums for professional sports teams
- Requiring a private landowner to provide habitat for endangered species on their properties
In an effort to present a balanced discussion, describe an alternative perspective to the issue you have addressed.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from the required resources and/or other scholarly sources, and properly cite any references in APA style
ATTACHED ARE THE CHAPTERS AND AN ARTICAL NEEDED TO DO THIS ASSSINGMENT. THESE REFERANCES MUST BE USED AND CITED WITHIN THE WORK AND AT THE END. YOU MAY ALSO USE OTHER REFERANCES BUT THE ONES ATTACHED ARE A MUST