Resource: Debate Paper Outline
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word debate paper in which you create a debate of a current event or other controversial topic and provide an analysis of arguments presented for both sides. Complete the following sections in the paper:
- Introduction: Introduce the issue that is the subject of the debate.
- Include a minimum of two but no more than four arguments for the pro and con sides of the debate.
- Evaluate any potential ethical, moral, or legal issues.
- Identify what you determined is the more persuasive argument.
- Reflect on the arguments presented and reveal your consensus.
- Base the conclusion solely on the pro and con arguments.
- Include a rebuttal of weaker arguments.
- Explain why the selected arguments were more persuasive.
Cite at least three sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.