Must be completed by Jan 13th
***Cite your sources (APA) Answer each question with 150 words or so
Imagine that your city has experienced a drastic rise in food-borne illness. The public lacks the knowledge about appropriate food safety to prevent these problems, and they do not know how to educate themselves about nutrition and health.
1. Identify some common safety issues related to food purchase, storage, and preparation.
2. Describe some illnesses or problems the safety issues might cause, and ways to prevent the illnesses or problems.
3. Make recommendations for where readers might search for more information regarding food safety.
4. Include criteria that readers must use to determine credible sources of nutritional information.
5. Explain why it is important for readers to use these criteria when searching for information on nutrition and health.