- Provide the name and description of the organization. In the description, be sure to include the purpose of the organization, the products or services it provides, and the description of its customer base.
- Describe the core values of the organization. Why are these specific values important to the organization?
- Describe the benefits and purpose for an organizational vision statement.
- Develop a vision statement for this organization. When developing a vision statement, be mindful of the module readings and lecture materials.
- In the vision statement, be sure to communicate the future goals and aspirations of the organization.
- Once you have developed the vision statement, describe how you would communicate the statement to the organizational stakeholders, that is, the owners, employees, vendors, and customers.
- How would you incorporate the communication of the vision into the new employee on-boarding and ongoing training?
Eliteprofessionalwriters.com is an international company that helps freelancers find the work they need while giving our clients the best choice of people to finish their projects. Our goal is simple – to match skilled writers with people who need the best on the market.
San Francisco, California. USA