- Use the Internet to research a company for which you would like to work, with a focus on that company’s compensation philosophy and benefits plan. Be prepared to discuss.
- Analyze the legal constraints on pay systems and recommend that either one law be repealed or one new law (of your own design) be added. Explain your rationale.
- From the e-Activity, determine the likely consequences of the compensation philosophy of the company you researched. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- From the e-Activity, determine how the company you researched can become more competitive in terms of employee benefits while still controlling costs. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Analyze recent changes in managing employee benefits and predict what major changes will take place in the next 10 to 20 years – as well as how human resources planning will need to evolve to address those changes.