Topic of the Paper
The Impact of Mobile Computing (4 pages needed)
*** I have included the Chapter from the book that is needed as well as the reference:
Bowles, M. D. (2013). Introduction to Digital Literacy. San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc
- Return to the textbook, and review the pages in the chapter that pertain to your selected topic.
- Select two scholarly sources to use in your paper, in addition to the textbook. For each source, write down the author information, date of publication, title of the article, the publication information (journal title), and the database from which you retrieved the article. You will need this information when you create your references for the sources.
- Begin the writing process. You are going to compare the points of view offered by these authors (the author of your textbook and the authors of the two scholarly sources you have selected) on your selected topic, and then offer your own point of view based upon your analysis of the readings.
Criteria for Grading
You will be graded on how well your paper meets the following criteria:
- Demonstrate your knowledge of your chosen topic.
- Use appropriate examples from the textbook and selected scholarly sources to support your points.
- Incorporate appropriate and relevant quotes from the discussion forum activities.
- Prepare at least one paragraph for each of your three sources (the textbook and two scholarly sources) that include an accurate summary of the points made by the author(s).
- Prepare at least one paragraph for each of your three sources showing your thoughtful analysis of the point of view introduced by the authors.
- Prepare at least two paragraphs illustrating how the authors of those three sources agree or disagree with one another about the topic.
- Prepare at least two paragraphs that reflect your own point of view and provide a conclusion about your chosen topic.
Format your paper properly. In your paper you:
- Must use Microsoft Word.
- Must include a proper title page.
- Must use correct APA formatting for an academic paper Must cite all sources in-text per APA style
- Must include between four pages
- Must review all pages for proper grammar and use the Spell Check function in Microsoft Word before submitting your work.