Option #2:Strategic Marketing Plan
For the final Portfolio Project you will create a professional presentation (using MS PowerPoint or a similar application) developing an organization’s strategic marketing plan that you could share with the organization’s board of directors. You may wish to choose the organization you work for currently or one you have worked for in the past. If you like, you may also create a fictional organization from research you have gathered about different organizations in the healthcare industry. You will need to be sure to provide sufficient detail and realistic information about this fictional organization to complete the assignment requirements.
The presentation components will include: assessing the organization’s environment, identifying the consumer market, developing a mission and vision statement, summarizing quality initiatives, developing a plan for marketing the organization, and creating a monitoring measurement metric to ensure future success of the organization. The project will consist of the visual representations of the following elements:
- An introduction of the organization
- A SWOT analysis identifying the organizational competencies and strategic advantages
- Identification of the consumer, key stakeholders and market
- A mission and vision statement
- A summary of quality initiatives for the organization
- Recommendations for monitoring measurements to ensure the success of the organization’s strategic plan.
- Required length: 12-16 PowerPoint slides
- Use professional themes and images, with no animation
- Include citations of information used in the presentation
- Include speaker’s notes for each slide
- Follow CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA Requirements.
Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Module 8 folder. Reach out to your instructor if you have any questions about the assignment.