I need an explanation for this Economics question to help me study.
- Listen to Podcast on Millennium Villages: http://www.econtalk.org/archives/2014/01/nina_munk_on_po.html (Links to an external site.)
- Reflection on Podcast (500-750 words, minimum of 1 paragraph per question)
- What do you think about the idea of Millennium Villages? Were they a good idea? Why or why not?
- How would you rate their effectiveness? On what basis?
- What ethical considerations should people developing programs to fight poverty consider?