I need help with a Law question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
No directly quoted material may be used in this project paper.
Resources should be summarized or paraphrased with appropriate in-text and Resource page citations.
There are ethical challenges in every aspect of the criminal justice system. Administrators are responsible for setting the tone for ethical conduct in the administration and operation of their agency.
You are to assume the role of the head (Chief, Director, Warden, etc.) of a fictitious criminal justice agency; e.g., police department or sheriff’s office, local detention center (adult or juvenile) prosecutors’ office, trial court, probation agency, correctional institution, parole board, parole agency, etc.
As the head administrator, you decide it is in the best interest of your agency to have a policy that sets forth how the agency will operate in an ethical manner…. similar to a Code of Ethical Conduct
In your paper you are to describe in detail your plan to insure ethical practices in your selected agency.
- How will your ethical policy be established? (Who will be involved in drafting the document? What resources will be drawn on or references? etc.)
- How will it be communicated to the members of the agency to ensure awareness and adoption?
- How will it be inspected to ensure compliance?
- How will it be reinforced so that members of the agency clearly understand your seriousness?
NOTE: The content of your ethics policy or code is irrelevant and, but for clarification or reference purposes should not be included in this project paper. Instead, the paper should concentrate on your plan to create and Implement it.
- A minimum of 1,000 words
- Double space
- 12 pt. font
- 1” margins
- A minimum of 3 supportive resources from course materials or outside sources
- Use American Psychological Association (APA) citations for all narrative and reference sources
- Include a separate Reference Page (not included in word count)
- Create a cover page for your assignment (not included in word count)
- Include your name
- Course title and number
- Project title
- Date of submission