I need support with this Writing question so I can learn better.
There are three things to do here.
First thing: Writing style reflection
Taking into consideration the “Writing Style” chapter you just read, reflect on the reading and your own experience with professional writing. Please submit your response to the following:
- What is the most useful thing you learned in the “Writing Style” chapter and how will you use it in your own writing?
- What does the word “concision” mean to you and why is it so important in professional writing? Do you have a strategy (or are you developing one) for ensuring that your own writing is concise?
- Consider your own writing style in professional correspondence (i.e., emails for school or work, or other professional writing tasks you do on the job). How would you characterize your style. Considering what you have learned, do you think it is appropriate. How could your style be improved?
Do this as an essay and answer the questions in 600 words minimum. Also, I attached the reading you need for this. (Chapter 12)
Second thing: Revision Plan
Before you begin to revise for submission of the Document Series final draft, it’s good to think through what specific issues need to be addressed in your draft and consider all the topics discussed in the Feedback File. To help you strategically plan your revision, consider each draft individually, and respond to the following:
- Is the purpose of each draft clear in the content of the document?
- Is the content and tone of each draft tailored to the specific needs of the target audience?
- Describe why you chose the genre (letter, email, memo) you did for each correspondence. Given what you have learned since making that decision, do you still believe the genre you chose to be the right one for the job?
- Double-check your format for each genre and document. Do you need to make revisions to format?
- Look at the writing style you use in each document. Are your documents appropriate in tone? If you were the target audience, would you be satisfied with the document? What could you change to give the document a more effective tone?
- Again, look at writing style in each document. What changes need to be made to make the document more concise? Do your paragraphs have clear topic sentences? Does each paragraph have one subject?
I will upload attach the draft for this part that you did for me. Also, the feedback that I got from the professor.
Answer those question in 600 words please.
Third thing: Final draft
After you complete the revision plan, I would like from you to work on my draft and fix all the issues on it
In this part :- Change the email to a memo for the second person
Also, please look at the feedback carefully and make significant changes so the final draft looks better than than this draft.
I will upload all the documents you need for this