I’m working on a Psychology question and need guidance to help me study.
Please be aware that its 3 parts to this assignment and each need to be done with the specific instructions that are there
1. For this assignment, choose an organization that works at a multinational level. While you may be familiar with crisis response within the United States, crisis intervention teams may be called to work at a global level. This assignment brings awareness to those agencies working at the larger system level.
Select an organization that is involved in crisis intervention on a multinational level.
Create a brief 5- to 7-slide (not including Title and Reference slides) Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following with speaker notes:
- Identify the organization and its mission.
- Discuss the history of the organization as it relates to global issues.
- Describe how the organization is working toward improving its crisis intervention response.
- Examine alternate approaches to the delivery of mental health services that the organization could use improve its response to global crises.
2. Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Imagine that you are in a crisis situation. Is it better to have face-to-face interaction or a less traditional method such as online crisis intervention? Why? What are the potential benefits and drawbacks of these methods?
3. Burnout is something that those working in the human service field must be aware of and look out for both in themselves and coworkers.
This interview gives you the opportunity to discuss the topic of burnout and compassion fatigue with an individual already in the human services field.
Conduct an interview with someone who works in human services, answering the questions from the University of Phoenix Material: Caretaker Interview.
Obtain faculty approval before conducting your interview.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper discussing the interview. Include the following:
- Provide a summary of the interview. (Do not include a question/answer of the entire interview)
- Explain how burnout is different from compassion fatigue.
- Identify the signs that are key indicators of burnout.
- Explain the levels or stages of burnout that the interviewee experienced.
- Describe prevention strategies that the interviewee finds helpful in the field.