I’m studying and need help with a Powerpoint question to help me learn.
Criteria for Content
For this presentation, select an area of nurse practitioner (NP) practice that is of interest to you and in which you would like to see a practice change occur. Conduct a review of literature to see what is currently known about the topic and to find research support for the practice change you are recommending. You may use a topic from the list at the link below or may investigate a topic of your choice as long as it pertains to NP practice. If you are unsure of your topic, please reach out to your instructor. Be sure to provide speaker’s notes for all slides except the title and reference slides.
Create an 8-12 slide PowerPoint Presentation that includes the following:
Best Practices in Preparing the Project
The following are best practices in preparing this project: You must cover all of these. Include speaker notes no less than 150 words per slide.
- Introduction: Identify concepts to be addressed and sections of the presentation.
- Evidenced-Based projects: Explain the general importance of master’s prepared nurses engaging in evidence-based project related to nursing practice and profession. Provide speaker notes with additional detail and support from at least one scholarly source.
- Conceptual Model: Provide an illustration of conceptual models of evidence-based project. Include John’s Hopkins or Advancing Research and clinical practice through close collaboration.
- Area of Interest: Identify an area of interest to NP practice in which a practice change is needed. Provide at least one scholarly source.
- Issue/Concern and Recommendation for change: Slide should identify a specific concern related to my general area of interest and recommendation for a practice change.
- Factors influencing Change:Identtify at least 2 internal & external factors that could impact your ability to implement your recommended change.
- NONPF Competencies: Identify at least 2 NONPF competencies that are relevant to an evidence-Based practice.
- Conclusion: Provide summary points ofpresentation
speaker notes no less than 150 words per slide. No plagiarism… my professor uses turnitin. Also maintain a balance between words and graphics in the slides