I need help with a Business question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
- Objective: Learn and apply key driver analysis to identify keys to success and determine firm’s performance relative to peers and high performers. Comparisons can be at the firm level (Beverages – Coca Cola Vs. PepsiCo)
- Identify the 3-4 key success drivers for your industry (Beverages – ex. Coca Cola)
- Find benchmarking data source for each driver and, whenever, possible report the benchmark data. Note: Some benchmarking data must be purchased. Students are not expected to pay for the data. If data must be purchased, student should not purchase the data but should specify the source where the data can be purchased.
- See textbook chapter 6 (see textbook name below)
- See examples provided in the attachments
- Submit a written analysis; ppt and word file approximately 2-3 single spaced pages. Bullet point and tabular formats must be added.
- In the ppt you must have:
- Brief Company/Industry Overview(my industry is Beverages; such as Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, etc.) nun Alcoholic Beverages
- Key drivers/What are the Key drivers for success in the cosmetics industry
- Benchmarking:Firms that are being compared
- Key Take-Away’s
- References pageto cite all the information and pictures that used in ppt.
- Finally, each slid in ppt must include detailed notes about the point provided in the slide.
- •Strategic Management: Planning for Domestic & Global Competition, 2015, by John A. Pearce, II, and Richard B. Robinson, Jr, Irwin/McGraw-Hill, 14th ed. ISBN 978007862510