I need help with a Writing question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
I would like from you to look at the paper you did for me last time and do the following>
First thing: Revision Plan
Before you begin to revise for submission of the Document Series final draft, it’s good to think through what specific issues need to be addressed in your draft and consider all the topics discussed in the Feedback File. To help you strategically plan your revision, consider each draft individually, and respond to the following:
- Is the purpose of each draft clear in the content of the document?
- Is the content and tone of each draft tailored to the specific needs of the target audience?
- Describe why you chose the genre (letter, email, memo) you did for each correspondence. Given what you have learned since making that decision, do you still believe the genre you chose to be the right one for the job?
- Double-check your format for each genre and document. Do you need to make revisions to format?
- Look at the writing style you use in each document. Are your documents appropriate in tone? If you were the target audience, would you be satisfied with the document? What could you change to give the document a more effective tone?
- Again, look at writing style in each document. What changes need to be made to make the document more concise? Do your paragraphs have clear topic sentences? Does each paragraph have one subject?
I will upload the draft you did for me Also, the feedback that I got from the professor.
Answer those question in 600 words please and send me them to me in a word document
second thing: Final draft
After you complete the revision plan, I would like from you to work on my draft and fix all the issues on it (you will fix the issues based on the feedback and the answers you wrote in the first part)
Also, while you fixing my paper change the email you wrote to a memo for the second person because the professor said the memo is the right one and more formal.
Also, please look at the feedback carefully and make significant changes so the final draft looks better than than this draft.
I will upload all the documents you need for this