I’m working on a English question and need guidance to help me study.
Take a look at the bumper sticker below, and then analyze it by answering the following questions.
- What is the underlying argument/message of this bumpersticker?
- What is its purpose? (reason for arguing)
- What type of argument is it? (fact, definition, evaluation, causal, proposal)
- Which of the stasis questions does it most clearly respond to?
- To what audiences does it appeal? (specific people)
- Which of the appeals does it use and how? (ethos, logos, pathos)