I’m trying to learn for my Health & Medical class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Capstone Ind 4 (2/11)
Please click here for the FAQ. It is best if you read through it before beginning the assignment, or you can go directly to http://www.peregrineacademics.com/home/technical-support for the most up to date FAQ and other helpful information.
- Please click on the following link to begin the registration process for the assignment http://www.peregrineacademics.com/aiuschools You must register to obtain an access key to take the assessment.
- After entering the site, enter the password AICUM-3001.
- Click “Proceed with Registration“. Use your AIU student e-mail address for registration.
- Follow the instructions to self-register and obtain your assessment access key.
- Then, select the course you are currently enrolled in (HCM659).
- At the end of the self-registration process, click on the course name, and your Web browser will open to the assessment screen. This is the best method to start the assessment. If you do not start the assessment at the end of the self-registration process, you can access the assessment by using the e-mail that will be sent to you, which has a hyperlink to take you to the assessment.
When you complete the assessment, you will receive a certificate showing your Assessment Score. Save your certificate, and upload it to the Unit 4 IP assignment drop box. You must upload the certificate in order to earn points for this assignment.