I need help with a Health & Medical question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
i need this assignment redone professor returned it because it lacked substance and was too short and not thorough enoubh..i am enclosing the paper and a recording i did of the feedback and a sample from another case strudy as a sample of what the professor expects. do it right this time, i got a lot of negative feedback please i attached a sample.
Please follow link and log in
The convention for usernames / pw is:
ivalerio and password is Regis234
Link for the cases- case is the respiratory case study.sarah jennings dyspnea.
Your instructor will provide you with a DXR access link, login, and password to complete this assignment. Follow your instructor’s instructions to complete the DXR simulation and submit your SOAP note to this assignment.
This activity will apply information learned from the Primary Care I respiratory modules to care for a patient with a specific complaint utilizing the DXR simulation program.
Objectives for this activity include:
- Elicit a focused history for patient with a respiratory complaint.
- Selects exams appropriate to the patient presenting with a respiratory complaint and correctly interprets findings.
- List appropriate differential diagnoses for a variety of respiratory related presentations.
- Present a plan of care appropriate to the patient presenting with a respiratory disorder.
- Complete a written note documenting care for the simulation patient.
- Participate in simulation case debriefing with faculty.
Review the learning materials for the respiratory modules prior to beginning this simulation activity. Subjective and physical examination data will be gathered using the DXR program.
You will then formulate your differential diagnoses list, develop a plan of care, and submit a written clinic note documenting your care of this patient. Your differential diagnoses list should consist of 4 diagnoses, including 1 of which is your final diagnosis.
Please briefly describe your rationale and reasoning for why you would include or rule out a diagnosis in your working
diagnosis list. What information from the subjective or physical examination is indicative of that diagnosis? Provide references for your rationale.
other important info
APA formatting for case studies and assignments:
Use the SOAP template for the cover page- it’s already formatted for you. Just change the name and project information to your own.
The headers are formatted already with page numbers in the soap template. Take OUT the soap note that’s pre-done in the template and type in your questions.
For the case studies you will JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION. Do not go into what if’s.
BULLETED LISTS are your friend. For example if a question reads, “What additional subjective data do you need from this patient and why”
- Have you had any fevers (fever may indicate infectious process)- and include a reference where you got this
- Have you been able to tolerate food / fluids (tolerance of food / fluids will influence my decision to treat inpatient vs outpt)- add your reference here
- When was your LMP (all women of childbearing age are presumed Pg until proven otherwise. Pg may influence treatment recommendations )add ref
BE SURE to include your references. You’ll find a reference page ready to edit in the SOAP template.
The SOAP Note Rubric will be used to grade your submitted note. Participants will be eligible for 2.5 clinical hours upon successful completion of objectives for this activity.
15 days ago