I’m trying to learn for my English class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
After you read The Code of Hammurabi (attached for reference), Select three of the laws in this document and reflect upon the justice or injustice of these rules from your perspective. In order to be just, must the laws apply equally to all?
You must respond in the form of a persuasive essay. Be sure that your essay includes the following:
- An arguable assertion (as the thesis)
- At least 3 arguments that are well supported with examples, facts, testimony, statistics, logic, etc. . .
- Appeal to logic, emotion, and ethics
- Refutation against the opposing side
- A strong conclusion with a thesis echo, review of you arguments, and a clincher.
- A strong introduction with a hook, a summary of the issue, a thesis
You can review the parts of a persuasive essay in Semester A: War and Peace.
Be sure to document any sources you use.
This essay should be 500-800 words.