I’m working on a Nursing question and need guidance to help me study.
- Develop a PowerPoint slideshow consisting of 8-15 slides. Include the following. Title slide, written speaker notes, and Reference slide. Do not use Voice Over recordings. All information needs to be written in slides and speaker notes. No information in comment section will be graded.
- As the leader, you have identified a problem or issue related to one of the National Patient Safety Goals 2019 created by the Joint Commission that will lead to quality improvement. You will find the National Patient Safety Goals using this link: https://www.jointcommission.org/assets/1/6/2019_HAP_NPSGs_final2.pdf. (Links to an external site.)Assess the problem or issue. State the problem/issue and identify three rationales (reasons) that the problem exists. References are used. Scholarly articles must be published within the last 5 years, peer-reviewed, from the Chamberlain library only and must provide the permalink
- Assess the problem or issue. State the problem/issue and identify three rationales (reasons) that the problem exists. References are used.
- Determine the people who are involved in the issue and explain three reasons as to how their role will contribute to the problem or issue solution.
- Identify three solutions and discuss the purpose, cost and desired outcome.
- Pick one solution to share with the director and discuss why this solution was chosen over the others. Use a scholarly reference.
- Make an action plan to share the solution with the director and staff.
- Summarize issue, plan and desired outcome and purpose for quality improvement on slide.
- Reflect on your learning and value of doing the assignment.
- Include written speaker notes for all slides except title slide and reference slide.