During Week 8, you’ll complete your rough draft and submit the work for feedback from your instructor.
Write a rough draft of your individual research paper (in a Microsoft Word document) and post it to the Dropbox. The rough draft must meet the following criteria:
- APA style heading and title on page 1
- APA style page numbering
- An abstract page
- Thesis sentence in the first paragraph
- At least 8 double-spaced pages of text (you’ll add more during the next week).
- APA style parenthetical citations used appropriately throughout the paper
- Include the three body sections, combined with transitions.
- Include an introduction and conclusion which both introduce the topic and bring things to a successful close.
- APA References list as the last page of the paper with at least 8 references (you should add more from the research completed earlier in the term.
You will receive a grade on the rough draft, so you will benefit from serious effort. Feedback will be in the form of suggestions for improvement of content and/or editing, depending on your work.
Use this Source:
Coyle, W., and Law, J. (2013). Research Papers (16th ed.). Boston, MA: Wadsworth Cengage Learning.
Please follow the follow the documets i have attached below REGUARDING THE RESEARCH PAPER: