To prepare for this Application:
- View the audio program related to your degree program or field of study.
- Locate your Learning Pathway, program outcomes, or program and course descriptions (as applicable) and examine the features of your degree program. How does your degree program connect with your goals and motivations for pursuing a Walden University degree?
- Recall the Week 5 Discussion and what you learned about the change your degree may initiate.
To complete the Application:
Write an essay that is at least 500 words in length in which you answer the following questions:
- What are your academic goals, and how do the outcomes and/or features of your program align with them?
- What are your personal and career goals, and how do the features of your program align with them?
|Tip: Go to the Course Information area in the left navigation bar to retrieve the rubric for this assignment.|
Submit your Application by Day 7.
You have completed Week 6. Please complete the Course Evaluation by Day 7.