References a must
References must have hyperlinks
Your company, AB Investigative Services (ABIS) has been contacted by a prominent state law enforcement agency concerning the need to discuss, in a high-level meeting, specific computer-related forensics tools and their functions when governing the seizures of computers and other technology. On behalf of your ABIS, you will conduct a training meeting for 25 state law enforcement agency forensic investigative personnel.
- Discuss 3 advantages and/or disadvantages of using forensic tools during an investigation? You may discuss any combination of advantages and disadvantages, but you must discuss 3.
- Why is this an advantage/disadvantage?
- What is 1 example of a way in which an investigation can be corrupted by not using computer forensics tools?
- How would this affect the investigation?
- What do you consider to be the 3 most important forensics tools currently being used? Also discuss the most important features of each of these tools.
- What information can be accessed by using these tools, and how is this information used in the investigative process/what is the importance of this information?
- What do you consider to be the 3 most important evidence processing laws that must be taken into consideration during an investigation?
- Why are these laws important, and who, specifically, do these laws protect?