Topic: Falls & Fall Risk Reduction.
Answer the Question(s) completely.
1. Mention and discuss Fall Risk Assessment Instruments (mention at least 3).
2. Signs and symptoms of traumatic brain injury in older adults (mention at least 5).
Important: The answer should be based on the knowledge obtained from the File attached in Word called “Fall. Fall Risk Reduction ” and approved online literature cited below. Not just your opinion.
· You must complete the question completely.
· All points must be well developed.
· APA Format Time New Roman 12 font. strictly enforced.
· Minimum of 400 words.
Referenced from Online Resources: Must NOT BE OLDER THAN 5 years
Approved Web site for references must have:
Volume number, in italics.
Issue number. This is bracketed immediately after the volume number but not italicized.
Month, season or other designation of publication if there is no volume or issue number.
Include all page numbers. Ex: 7(1),24 Sergiev, P. V., Dontsova, O. A., & Berezkin, G. V. (2015).
Book. Ebersole and Hess’ Gerontological Nursing and Healthy Aging 5th. Author: Theris A. Touhy; Kathleen F. Jett. Edition: 5th, Fifth, 5e Year: 2017
Approved Online Resources are:
1. CDC.gov – www.cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/falls/adultfalls.html.
2. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion: Healthy People 2020, 2012. – www.healthypeople.gov/2020
3. CDC: STEADI (Stopping Elderly Accidents, Deaths & Injuries
4. Gericareonline: Story of Your Falls
5. American Geriatrics Society/British Geriatrics Society: