1A: Defining Medical/Health Informatics
Write a 2 page paper that describes the basics of healthcare informatics. Include a cover page and reference page (not counted in the 2 page requirement). Be sure to include in-text citations to support your writing and give credit to your sources.
- Minimum of 500 words.
- NO PLAGIARISM
- Definition and explanation of the importance of medical informatics.
- Medical informatics impact on the quality of care.
- Potential problems with quality of care and information systems implementations.
- Description of how medical informatics seeks to solve quality of care and implementation problems.
- Goals of medical informatics in an EHR implementation.
- Explain why it is important to manage information as a key strategic resource and mission tool.
- Writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Follow APA style format for all citations
- Include a minimum of 2 references. All internet sources must be U.S. based, original articles or government resources within 5-7 years.
- Wikipedia or other non-peer reviewed resources are not acceptable.