Create a tessellation pattern using the Microsoft® Paint program, GeoGebra, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, other means available to you, or you may draw something by hand. Ask your instructor for assistance if needed.
Use color and shading to create a visually-pleasing tessellation.
Write a 350- to 700-word paper that includes the following:
- An explanation of why you chose the tessellated figure
- The type of transformation used and why
- The actual tessellation or a picture of the created tessellation
- Some real-world examples of tessellations that you can find
- How you might use real-world examples of tessellations to help elementary level students understand tessellations