please show how to work problem.
Acme Manufacturing Company requires all of its 6000 employees to take a drug test. Suppose 3% of the employees actually use drugs (although the company does not know this number). The drug test is 95% accurate.
- How many of Acme’s employees use drugs?
- How many of the employees who use drugs get a positive test result?
- How many of the employees who do not use drugs get a positive test result?
- Of the employees who get a positive test result, how many of them use drugs? Convert this to a percentage: What percent of people who get a positive result actually use drugs?
- State a conclusion about the accuracy of the test.